Friday, February 20, 2009

America's Past Time




It was gorgeous out today. I could not possibly stay inside with the sunlight beckoning me.
And so my brothers and I went to the park.
David and Daniel played like the monkies they are and Keven and I played catch.
It's been awhile. We're a little rusty but it was all good.
I love baseball. Almost as much as music. That's saying something.
On that note: Ken Griffey Jr. signed a year long contract with the Mariners :D
He's my favorite player of all time. I'm so excited. I'm going to go to as many games as possible.
Anyone wanna go?
<3christine


3 comments:

  1. The last picture is excellennnnnnnnnnt! Great composition lady!!

    Although, I honestly can't watch a game of baseball without falling asleep. Its garbage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Yea Baeball is here. Cant wait. Love the pics

    ReplyDelete