Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Frustration

It's frustrating because it's repeatitive. I've had to listen to Lamus lecture about sine and cosine graphs for an hour everyday for weeks. It's the only part of Pre-Cal I understand. So learning and relearning and doing practice problems is torture. How do people not understand it yet? I'm bad at math and I got it the first day.
It's haunting me.



On another note
I had to walk home today. Which is fine, I suppose, but I also had to pick up my brother at Olivia Park. Go out of my way. And I was hungry, dammit.
So I get there, walk into the office, and they tell me that he took the walking line.
I walked all the way there for nothing.
I was pissed.
How hard is it to call Mariner to let me know I didn't need to pick Daniel up, Mom?!

It's the little things that get to me.
<3christine

2 comments:

  1. But you got a pretty picture out of the experience. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS

    I HATE TRIG.

    Words could not possibly express the intensity. Like for serious.

    ReplyDelete