Saturday, March 21, 2009

Compliments to the Evster

Evster=Evie+ster
hahahaha
Thanks for putting the stage makeup on my face, dear. I appreciate it :)
Yesterday was opening night for BACK TO THE 80's and I had a freakin' blast. I'm not even an actor. I'm part of the band, but ohmygoodness we rocked the house.
I think, sometimes, I was meant to be a performer.
Except that I get nervous in front of people. It's terrible. I'm a mess. I could never be an actress. I would forget every line.
But music?
Yeah, I could do that. I need some jam buddies.
Oh wait. I already have some.
*pumped*

<3christine

1 comment:

  1. hahaha I'm glad you did well! I get nervous no matter what I'm doing XD. Being singled out in general makes me nervous.

    Hahaha I would make you one, but I have problems with mailing to people. I've made two people shirts, but I just kind of never mailed them. :| I just hate mailing lmfao.

    ReplyDelete