Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hmm


Maybe I should clean my room...
contemplating....
Nah.
I am an organized mess.
I know where stuff is. Just because it's an eye sore doesn't mean it's not comfortable.
But my mother insists that I clean this disaster zone. Why? I ask. No one sees it. I'm not trying to impress anyone. This is my hole away from the real world, not a museum (though there's probably some forgotten treasures hiding in there somewhere...) The Pope isn't visiting right?
Didn't think so.
The fact that I'm the biggest pack rat ever doesn't help my situation. What I call "collections" my mother calls "trash"
<3christine

3 comments:

  1. Ones persons garbage is another mans treasure. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter. I could go on but why :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, I'm so OCD I'd probably bust a few veins if I ever saw your room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the exact same way. But I guess it's a different situation seeing you can't even see my floor.

    I love the face, by the way! hahaha

    ReplyDelete